niedziela, 14 grudnia 2008

What would you do if you knew that our planet would explode in 5 years?

If I knew that our planet would explode in 5 years, I would have fun and do things that I haven't done before.
I believe, the information about forthcoming Doomsday is very very important. If I had such news I wouldn't tell people( except for my family) about it. First of all If I knew about the end of the world, would take as huge loan as I could. After that I would spend money on entertainment like a trip around the world. I've always been dreaming of sightseeing FC Barcelona's stadium and meeting footballers, who are famous all over the world. Moreover, if I had a sufficient sum of money, I would buy the fastest car in the world- Fiat 126p. I've always dreamt of that vehicle. If I had it, I would do some crashtests.
If I knew about the end of the world, I would do some good things for society. For example, I would help elderly ladies with crossing a street or give them sitting place on buses.
I'm convinced that I would also make up with my enemies and apologize my teachers for my bad behaviour as well as for backchatting during lessons. I find it really important.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz