niedziela, 14 grudnia 2008

The most important things in our life.

I believe family life is one of the most important aspects of life. However, I can't say that it the most significant.
I can imagine that I've got the greatest and the most marverllous wife, who brings me breakfast to bed every day with a smile on her face. My children are as good as gold and they would look after me when I'm an elderly man. However, I don't have any friend, hobbies and my job doesn't satisfy me. In my opinion, family life is important but without visiting relatives and meeting friends it wouldn't be enough to make me happy. When I think about significiant things in life, health comes to my mind. Everyone who has loving people around and lot of money can't be happy without good health.
Consequently, I am convinced, that health is the most important thing. You can't enjoy the finer things in life if you are permanently ill, hospital becomes your home and nurse becomes your mother.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz